|Duration||Number of students||Start date||Price|
|2 days||3 - 18||15-04-2021||120.00 EUR|
The course meets the requirements of Regulation V/2 of STCW'78, as amended and Section A-V/2 of the Code to STCW'78 for familiarization with the design and operational requirements for safety of passenger ships (including ro-ro passenger ships) the course also meets the requirements for training of the ship’s personnel in crowd management and human behavior in emergency situations, passenger safety and cargo safety and hull integrity of passenger ships.
It is necessary for the trainees to meet the following requirements:
- They shall have a diploma of completed secondary school (as a minimum)
- They shall be medically fit – proved by a medical certificate issued by the medical institutions approved by the EA Maritime Administration.
- They shall be not less than 16 years of age
They shall have completed approved safety training in compliance with App.VI/1, Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3, A-VI/1-4 of STCW’78, as amended
UPDATING OF THE COURSE
The national standard for conducting the course, the course outline and the detailed teaching syllabus are designed in compliance with the requirements of STCW'78, as amended in 2010, Directive 2008/106/ЕС, IMO Model Course 1.28 "Crowd Management , Passenger Safety and Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Services to Passengers in Passenger Spaces", IMO 1.29 "Proficiency in Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training Including Passenger Safety , Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity Training" and Ordinance N.6 On Seafarers' Competence in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Upon any changes in this standard, the ADS Sea Center will update this programme in accordance with the procedures of the Quality Management System.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO START THE COURSE
- A copy of the seaman's passport or seaman's discharge book (if any)
- A copy of the diploma for completed education - minimum secondary school diploma
- A copy of the certificate of competence (if any)
- A copy of the certificate Basic Safety Training (in compliance with the convention)
A certificate of medical fitness issued by a medical institution approved by the EA Maritime Administration
- 1 piece photograph, passport format (3.5x4.5cm.)